The London Cabaret Club continues to expand its international following as it heads to the French Riviera...
We have been invited to put on our internationally acclaimed show for one month this summer at the iconic and legendary Carlton Hotel, Cannes. From 17th June to 13th July the Carlton residents and visitors will be presented with a glamorous 1920s themed dinner and show in keeping with the hotels prestigious heritage. The evening will be filled with the glitz, excitement and a full swing party of the roaring 20s.
It’s the roaring twenties –an era of bootleg liquor, red hot jazz and hedonistic pleasures. Mr Gatsby has invited you to one of his infamous parties and that’s an invite you do not want to turn down.
Immerse yourself in one of the greatest stories of the 20th Century as you step back in time, into a heart-racing immersive adaptation of F Scott Fitzgerald’s seminal jazz-age novel which puts you in the centre of the action, inside a beautiful, 1920’s Art Deco ballroom.
It’s time to slip on your dancing shoes and watch the story unfold around you in this unique cabaret performance. The cocktails are flowing, the music is playing, the party is in full swing and there’s the chance of more than a little scandal.
Start your evening by joining us for a pre-show cocktail at 8.00pm where you can watch and listen to our exciting lounge entertainment.
PS: We have a wonderfully curated cocktail menu, full of an eclectic range of drinks for all palettes ready to order before the show.
Come through to The Ballroom at 10.00pm, where you'll be invited to take your seats for the evening's performance. The show has 3-acts and your courses are served between.
PS: The performance includes some very high octane cabaret acts, so expect the unexpected, you may even get a little wet...
Join us for the afterparty from 12.00am and stay with us until the early hours as we dance the night away with our incredible DJ, making sure you end your night on a high.
PS: We're open until the early hours to see in the morning...
Show Ticket with reserved area for the show Half a bottle of Bubbles per person + access to the after party!
|19:00 - 01:00||€120.00|
A Welcome Glass of bubbles upon arrival Reserved seating for the show Gourmet 3-course dinner Half a bottle of local wine per person Half a bottle of mineral water per person Coffee/Tea and Petit fours + access to the after party!
|19:00 - 01:00||€190.00|
A Welcome glass of Champagne and canapés upon arrival Reserved VIP seating for the show Gourmet 4-course menu Half a bottle of Champagne per person Half a bottle of mineral water per person Coffee/Tea and Petit fours Exclusive Meet and Greet with the Show Cast Members Show Programme + Reserved table to the after party!
|19:00 - 01:00||€295.00|
InterContinental Carlton Cannes, 58, La Croisette, Cannes, CS 40052
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.