The London Cabaret Club offers a sophisticated entertainment concept combining an Exquisite dining experience with an innovative live cabaret show. A night at The London Cabaret Club is an impressive production of music, dance, food and drink but also of an appreciation of Britain as a leading handin…
The London Cabaret Club offers a sophisticated entertainment environment combining high-end dining experiences with an innovative live cabaret show. Hats, Heels and Horses is a new, innovative, never been seen before performance, fusing the most quintessentially British Summer time event with all things latin ballroom into one exciting show presented in an elegant yet sensuous entertaining production.
Set around distinctly British themes, the show celebrates our rich cultural heritage past and present. Featuring stars from London’s West-End, original choreography, and premium production values, we offer a unique approach to London’s entertainment and night-life scene. You'll see big hats, band stands and Royal fashion, taking inspiration from some of Britain’s oldest internationally acclaimed sporting events. All this in addition to what The London Cabaret Club is renowned for - our unrivalled cabaret performances that feature aerialists, show dogs, ballroom dancing, live music and more.
A whirlwind of music, acrobats and dancing soldiers - Tatler
Victoria House, Bloomsbury Square, WC1B 4DA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.